Mobile sports betting in Iowa went legal in 2019. There are now over half a dozen licensed mobile betting apps for IA gamblers. Caesars app, Draftkings, Pointsbet are among the best-rated in Iowa sports betting apps – install these licensed and trusted mobile sportsbooks on your Android or/and iOS phones.
The best apps are easy to download and provide a great range of bets and markets. You can even claim bonuses, odds boosts, and loyalty schemes along the way.
Top Mobile Betting Apps in Iowa
- Caesars Iowa Sportsbook app
- BetMGM Iowa Sportsbook app
- FanDuel IA bet app
- DraftKings bet app
- PointsBet bet app
- BetFred betting app
- BetRivers sports betting app
How to Bet on Sports on Mobile Phone
Iowa sportsbooks are now available on mobile phones and tablets. You can download dedicated sportts bet apps for both Android or iOS devices. While some betting apps are available in the App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android), you can also install IA gambling applications directly from the sportsbook sites.
How to find the best in Iowas sports betting app:
- Step 1: Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and search for the relevant betting app available in Iowa. You’ll also find a direct link on the sportsbook’s homepage. Try Caesars bet app.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Install’ button on your phone. You’ll need to ensure there is enough memory to complete the download. 20-25MB is sufficient.
- You’ll also need to ensure you are running the latest version of your OS. This can vary depending on whether you are using an iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android device. Always check the sportsbook help center or App Store download page to see what you need.
- Step 3: Most mobile sportsbook apps in Iowa come with geolocation software included. However, if needed you can install a sportsbook’s geolocation app direct from your App Store.
- You’ll need to activate the plugin when you download the app. This helps the sportsbook pinpoint your location and ensure you are within state lines.
- Step 4: Open the app and create your sports betting account. You will need to be aged 21 or over to sign up. While you can browse the lobby outside Iowa, you will have to be inside the state when you place bets.
Provide the following information:
- Full name
- Home address
- Cellphone number
- Email address
- Create a username and password
- Provide security information like mother’s maiden name
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
Once you have confirmed your email address, you can make a deposit and claim a welcome bonus. You may have to use the betting app document uploader to scan and send a copy of your passport. This is to confirm your ID and prevent fraud.
Placing Sports Bets Through Your Smartphone
It’s easy to place real money bets on your Iowa sportsbook app. First, open the app and log on using your secure username and password.
In the lobby, you’ll find a list of all available sports in a carousel layout. Swipe along until you find the sport you want. You can even filter the lobby by sport, upcoming markets, or live betting.
Choose your sport or go for pot luck in an upcoming game. Bet on a team or player to win and the selection will be added to a user-friendly bet slip. Now choose your stakes and hit the ‘Bet Now’ button. If you win the bet, your winnings will be paid out right away.
Popular Mobile Betting Types
- Futures: Bet on an outcome days or months ahead of time.
- Moneyline: Bet on a team or player to win their game.
- Totals (Over/Under): Bet on the total goals or points in a game.
- Point spread: Bet on one team to win with a points handicap or advantage.
- Teaser: Bet the point spread where you are in charge of the handicap.
- Parlay: Combine multiple bets in one wager. The bet slip will display the total odds of your parlay.
- In-game betting: Bet in-play as the game is going ahead. Bet on the winner as the score changes, or place quick bets on the scorer of the next point or touchdown.
Popular Sports to Bet On with a Mobile App in Iowa
- Motor Racing
- Table Tennis
Iowa Mobile Sportsbook Bonuses
You can claim a spread of bonuses when you open you Iowa mobile betting account. You’ll have to place a deposit through the mobile cashier first. Bear in mind that under IA gaming law, you can’t use credit cards.
- Welcome Bonus: Claim a new player bonus when you set up your mobile sportsbook app account and make your first deposit. Earn a deposit match or claim free bets to use on sports of your choice.
- Parlay Boost: Bet on multiple legs at once and earn a percentage boost on your overall winnings.
- Parlay Insurance: If one of your legs fail to come good, you’re protected with parlay insurance. You will be refunded your original stake to use how you like.
- Odds Boost: Iowa sportsbooks offer regular boosted odds on the big games.
- Loyalty Scheme: Join a VIP scheme and earn player points every time you place an eligible real-money bet.
Iowa Mobile Betting FAQs
Yes! Sports betting apps have been legal in Iowa since 2022. The apps available for Android and iOS.
Yes! Get one of the Iowas best sportsbook apps, complete the signup form, and deposit to qualify for the new customer bonus up to $5000.